December 12, 2011

Black friday is just a little too, I don't know, black. And by black, I mean early in the A.M. So I decide to do my Christmas shopping - at anytime - online for the boyfriend and my (nearly) four year old son.  
I commit a spoiler alert by shopping on the same site my BF was previously shopping on, adding his X-mas gift to his shopping cart and magically signing out of his account during the process. Taking one for the team, the poor guy logged back in knowing all along he was committing Christmas-suicide.
Let's just say someone will be starting off the new year without a striking Danny Mcbride DVD collection.
Defeated, I saw this shirt and LOL'd myself in that same way you mean it in a text - where you don't really laugh, but you use it to somehow make everything more comforting in context and relevant in that, "I'm just sayin kinda way".
It did, afterall, make sense: 1. It has a whale (my son repetitiously watches ocean, shark and whale documentaries on Netflix and tells me he wants to swim with sharks) 2. Some randomly dwindled-down "hipster" statement - because my boyfriend is the utmost authority when it comes to all things "hipster".

No comments:

Post a Comment